Wait- worth or waste?
![]() |
Wait- worth or waste?The first thing that popped in my mind when I looked at what I clicked on my way back from my office at 6.06pm [i am very precise with the time of sunsets you see;)] Wait.. How long? How much wait is too much wait? Wait for whom? For him? or For it? Dissimilar, how the traffic light signals WAIT but the car said STOP! What the car must have thought before saying so? Was not the signal was misunderstood? Ain't we all misunderstand someone or get misunderstood around some point in our life. I were to envisage their conversation, it would go like-Signal: Hey! Wait. Car: I would just stop instead Signal: But why? Car: Cause I sped up, and I know I have been rushing all along the drive Signal: Rushin' from? Why don't you just wait up here for 78 seconds until I go green and let you go? Car: I am tired of waiting. You see, all the day I waited for the driver to come up to me to atleast park me in shade but he barbequed me at a temperature of 48 degrees celcius. Still, I waited. There had been days when he did n ot care if I existed or no. I have so much to rant about why I just don't second the thought of waiting but we just have another 20 seconds to chat with you:) Signal: I agree with your unlikeliness to wait. But have you noticed all your wait has been worth it! Have you realized, your driver has taken care of you all this while in order to maintain your charm? He genuinely cares for you. Believe me, he does. All I would want you to know you wait is worth and not a waste. I see a gazillion cars, bikes, trucks, ambulances, traverse by me. Some wait here with patience, some leave just like that as if I am transparent. Nevertheless, you have been waited here despite your aversion. I appreciate! You may go now. And just like that, the signal turned green thereafter. It was an ephemeral event happened between the two. Been read with that little piece of dialogue, what you go with what the car said or what the saffron signal exclaimed. If you have waited for something or somebody, how passionate was it? If you would ever wait for someone how long it will be? Will you wait for your self-serving reasons or would you be altruistic? Has your held-up resulted in nothing but a waste? Would you still choose to wait with absolute stoicism? Howsoever, the takeaway (not of your burger/ pizza order) would be, are our wait(s), worth or waste? |

Comments
Post a Comment