Explore. Experience. Enhance.
The 3'E's' I follow which has helped me grow and get out of my bubble. There were times when I questioned myself before trying new things but then I had this answer in the interrogation format: "IF NOT NOW, WHEN?" Believe it or not, this really helped me pull through. Do you really want to be a 10 year older version of you or do you want to turn back to this version of you 10 years later and acknowledge for doing this? The choice to this and the answer to this is really subjective.
In the light of following the 3Es, I practiced GRATITUDE too. You have to thank the person who makes you aware of a new thing or probably pushes you to try a new thing. Be grateful! On that note, I want to thank my Statistics Professor, Vineeth Sir for enlightening me with the idea of a blog website and to explore myself as a blogger. The page, the journey has just started. I wish to take it much forward.
This is merely an introduction to the page, I will post about relevant material regarding Economics, Statistics and Psychology in the coming days as per my convenience.
Signing off,
Spreadsmile. Spreadlove.
All the best Shubhi for your new Shlog journey. I promise I will be reading and reacting to it regularly even though blogging is not my thing but you... you have tonns of stuff you can blog about.Keep posting and enlightening me and us. #super_excited
ReplyDelete